2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a fragment of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a web that is used to track traffic on a web. To do this, various data about you are stored by web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain knowledge of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies used
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and to transfer them in full to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
9. Activation, deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
Polígono Industrial Fuente Palma,
C / Los painters, Nave 3, Benamejí,