Avocado powder, granules and flour
Avocado powder, granules and flour is a natural ingredient with high value for its characteristics and antioxidant properties, making it ideal in products that help prevent aging, exfoliants, air fresheners, food additives and pharmaceutical products, among others.
Avocado pit powder is made from crushed avocado pit. This powder has a flavor similar to that of walnut and an orange color, so it can be used as a natural colorant and act as a pigment carrier in countless products. The avocado pit is rich in vitamins, magnesium, amino acids, soluble fibers, calcium, potassium and bioactive substances, such as polyphenols and other antioxidants, making it very beneficial for cardiovascular health.
In recent years, avocado has become a widely consumed food, since it is considered a superfood for its innumerable benefits and healthy properties, in addition, it can be added to any dish such as salads, smoothies, juices, etc. .
On the other hand, avocado powder, granules and flour have been used for years in South America, where the avocado comes from, to treat digestive problems, inflammations, hypertension and diabetes. Currently, avocado pit powder is also used in dermatological products to improve the skin and in rejuvenation products thanks to its high content of antioxidants.
Thanks to its properties and its high nutritional value, avocado stone powder is a very versatile and functional ingredient that can be used in numerous applications, from the food industry to the cosmetic industry, replacing other synthetic products. Avocado pit powder can act as:
- Air freshener, bacterial agent and odor neutralizer.
- Natural dye and pigment carrier in food, cosmetics, dyes, etc.
- Binder and thickening agent replacing cornstarch in food products.
- Food additive.
- Active ingredient in pharmaceuticals, balms and moisturizers.
- Exfoliating in skin care products.
- Replacement for rubber granules in artificial or real grass.
Avocado powder, granules and flour provide a number of health benefits such as:
- Stimulate, strengthen and strengthen the immune system, helping to increase the presence of antibodies.
- Prevent oxidative damage and cell aging.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduce infections and inflammations, since it is considered an anti-inflammatory.
- Improve hair health, as it helps combat split ends, dryness and dandruff.
- Help improve asthma.
Therefore, as they contain active pharmaceutical ingredients, they can be very effective in pills, tablets, capsules … as dietary supplements and other pharmaceutical products.
In addition, thanks to the antioxidant properties that our avocado powders, granules and bone meal contain, they allow to act against free radicals, which are those molecules that accumulate in the body’s cells and can increase the risk of suffering from diseases such as cancer or others, and protect both human and animal cells in the body. In addition to providing multiple benefits such as those outlined above, it prevents aging, which is why it is added to various pharmaceutical and cosmetic formulations, such as creams, ampoules, capsules … so much in demand in today’s market.